Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Brunch: Aspen Social Club

This weeks brunch was definitely out of the norm.  I've been wanting to try Aspen Social Club since I saw it on one of the "top NYC places to eat" list.  I am a freak with NYC restaurant lists and literally have an entire list of restaurants I love/need to try grouped by neighborhood.  Needless to say, once there, I realized I had been before when I first moved to NYC (ASC doubles as a nightclub).  The restaurant was mostly empty, but it was a nice change from the usual overcrowded brunch spots.

ASC has a cozy cabin feeling to it and skinny white tree trunks in large glass cases line the perimeter of the space.  I took these photos from the website, but honestly the place was THIS empty.

 



I ordered the ASC BLT with avocado, swiss, chipotle mayo, and french fries.  I was worried the food wasn't going to be very good based on the turn-out; however, my BLT was one of the best yet.


How was your weekend?




1 comment:

  1. This place looks and sounds awesome! Those french fries? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete