Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Favorites

Fall is my favorite season.  Summer humidity in NYC is brutal and I always welcome the transition to cooler weather before the long winter.  Here's my essential list of items I am currently coveting for fall.

1: Voluspa Candles - My mom always has these on stock in our house.  Baltic Amber and Golden Cypress are my two favorite fall scents.

2: Dr. Lipp Moisturizer - I recently got a sample of this in my birchbox and was so impressed that I bought the full size version.  This lip moisturizer is the best I've ever used. I always make sure to carry it with me at all times.

3: JCrew Field Jacket - I love the idea of a field jacket, but have yet to invest in one.  This one from jcrew might be my first.

4: Stella McCartney Rollerball - I love changing scents for the season.  While I usually wear Marc Jacobs Daisy during the summer months, this perfume - with notes of rose, peony, and amber - is edgy while also being feminine.

5: Essie Nailpolish - The fall collection is amazing.  I've already tried for the twill of it, after school boy blazer, and vested interest and can't wait to try the remaining 3.

6: Gold Throw Pillows - I recently scored these Tahari pillows at HomeGoods (sorry, I couldn't find a link) and absolutely love the gold speckled detail.

7: Vince Camuto Boots - I bought these boots a few weeks ago.  The leather is super soft and the gold detail really pops.

8: Cable-Knit Throw - I mean, who doesn't want to cozy up with one of these blankets on cool fall nights.

9: Lululemon Wunder Under Tights - These are my go to tights.  They are a bit on the pricy side, but trust me, worth every penny and now an absolute staple in my closet.

2 comments:

  1. Love the list-especially those candles. Reminds me of Anthropologie ;)

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the lip balm in mine too and I also purchased it!! It's great! Those blankets looks so warm and soft!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete